Sorry, nothing in cart.
Scotch Bonnet Chillies need warm temperatures. They can be ready to harvest around 4 months after sowing. Each chilli plant produces quite a quantity of fruit throughout the heat of the summer.
- Sun : Full
- Germination time : 7 – 14 days
- Sowing method : Start in pots / trays
- Days to maturity : 60 days
- Max grown height : 18 – 24 inches
- Grow in greenhouse : Recommended
- Packet seed count : 10
- Hot scale : Hot
- Scoville rating : 100,000 – 400,000 SHU
Sow and Harvest Times