Sorry, nothing in cart.
Coco peat 650g bricks
CoirProducts Coco Peat (coir pith) is a multi-purpose growing medium, 100% natural and completely peat-free – available in a 650g brick. Free delivery for mainland UK, and VAT is included in the price – so no hidden costs at checkout.
|Quantity||Discount||Discounted unit price|
|2 - 3||25%||£3.74|
|4 - 5||42%||£2.90|
|6 - 7||50%||£2.50|
100% natural, biodegradable, and eco-friendly, CoirProducts Coco Peat is the best peat-free growing medium. Coco Peat (coir pith), made from the dust and fibres of the coconut husk and compressed into brick shapes for easy storage, is the perfect growing medium for all varieties of plants and crops. Coco Peat holds onto nutrients to keep your garden flourishing, and is excellent for use in nurseries, gardens, greenhouses, lawns, and patios, encouraging environmentally sustainable growing. Coco Peat is:
- Ethically produced and sourced – we oversee every step of the manufacturing process to make sure that our Coco Peat is of the highest quality
- Free from soil-borne pathogens and weeds, to not disturb the soil composition, and to keep your plants healthy
At CoirProducts, our aim is to promote peat-free, eco-friendly, sustainable products for your gardening. With neutral pH values averaging between 5.7 and 6.5, CoirProducts Coco Peat prevents soil acidification and promotes strong and healthy root systems. Coco Peat also has good aeration and water drainage, to prevent over-watering and plant flooding. As a multi-purpose product, Coco Peat also makes an ideal animal bedding for reptiles. The 650g brick creates approximately 10 litres in volume when expanded (this can vary due to the nature of the product).
How to use
- Add 3 litres of lukewarm water to hydrate the Coco Peat – the water will be absorbed and the brick will begin to break apart
- The 650g brick will take approximately 20-30 minutes to expand
- Stir and fluff the Coco Peat – add more water if needed
- Add the required nutrients to suit your plants
- It is now ready to be used – you either place in on the ground in your garden, or in a pot/container
*Please note: due to the nature of the product, there can be variation of the final weight.