Sorry, nothing in cart.
Coco chip 4.5kg blocks
The coco chip 4.5kg block can be used as a soil conditioning supplement.
|2 - 3||10%||£10.35|
|4 - 6||20%||£9.20|
Made by the regular slicing of the coconut husk, CoirProducts (www.coirproducts.co.uk) coco chips or coconut husk chips are commonly used in the farming industry and in other agricultural practices.
- 100% natural and biodegradable
- Ethically produced and sourced
- Has an ideal pH for growing
- Excellent drainage, high cation exchange capacity (CEC)
- Prevents stress after repotting
- Resists fungal growth
- Volume (when expanded): Approximately 60L when expanded (can vary due to nature of the product)
- Due to the nature of the product, there can be a variation of the final weight.
How to use
- Soak the coco chips overnight to absorb water
- Squeeze the excess water out of the coco chips
- Mix with relevant soil or coco peat or your favourite potting mix
The following sizes are available
- Coco chip 500g bricks
- Coco chip 4.5kg blocks